Annual Reports of the Town Council
Please note the Annual Report that was delivered to homes in Raunds contained an error as Cllr Bill Tirebuck was not listed as a councillor in the report. Cllr Tirebuck was elected to the council in August 2016.
- Annual Report of Raunds Town Council for the year ended 31st March 2017 (PDF, 3.9 Mb)
Annual Report of the town Council 1st April 2016 - 31st March 2017
- Annual Report of Raunds Town Council for the year ended 31 March 2016 (PDF, 776 Kb)
Annual Report of Raunds Town Council including a set of accounts for the year ended 31 March 2016.
Annual returns of the Town Council
Each year during a set period any interested person has the right upon reasonable notice to inspect any documents relating to the finances of the Parish Council for the previous financial year. The period set for this year is 23 May to 14th July 2017.
Every smaller authority in England with an annual turnover of £6.5 million or less must complete an annual return at the end of each financial year in accordance with proper practices summarising its activities.
The annual return is made up of three sections:
-Sections 1 and 2 are completed by the authority.
-Section 3 is completed by the external auditor
In addition the internal audit report is completed by the smaller authority's internal audit provider.
- Notice of conclusion of Audit and Annual Return_2017 (PDF, 1.7 Mb)
Notice of conclusion of Audit and Annual Return_2017
- Period for the Exercise of Public Rights 2017 (PDF, 935 Kb)
Period for the Exercise of Public Rights 2017
- Un-audited Annual Return Year Ending 31 March 3017 (PDF, 3 Mb)
Un-audited Annual Return Year Ending 31 March 3017
- Notice of conclusion of Audit and Annual Return_2016 (PDF, 3.9 Mb)
Notice of conclusion of Audit for the financial year ended 31st March 2016.
This includes the audited annual return and the report of the external auditor.
- Annual Return for the financial year ended 31 March 2015 (PDF, 3.2 Mb)
Internal Audit Reports
- Final Internal Audit Report 206-17 (PDF, 351 Kb)
Final Internal Audit Report 206-17
- Interim Report of the Internal Auditor 2016-17 (PDF, 355 Kb)
Interim Report of the Internal Auditor 2016-17
- Final Internal Audit Report 2015-16 (PDF, 293 Kb)
- Interim Report of the Internal Auditor 2015-16 (PDF, 272 Kb)
- Final report of the Internal Auditor 2014-15 (PDF, 320 Kb)
The Precept is the element of your Council Tax that is paid to Raunds Town Council.
Every year, the Town Council draws up budgets and calculates how much money it needs for the next Financial Year. This is then submitted to East Northamptonshire Council. ENC co-ordinates the other demands from NCC, Police and their own budgetary requirements to create the final council tax bills.
- Budget Summary for the year April 1st 2016- 31st March 2017 (PDF, 254 Kb)
Budget Summary for the year April 1st 2016- 31st March 2017
- Budget for the year April 2017-31st March 2018 (MS Excel, 41 Kb)
The document gives a budget breakdown for all revenue income and expenditure for 2017-18
The Town Council publishes a monthly list of payments made. Thes full list of all payments made can be viewed in within the Town Council minutes
To view payments greater than £500 then please use the spreadsheet below.
- Payments greater than £500 2016_17 (MS Excel, 82 Kb)
Payments greater than £500 2016_17
- Financial Regulations (PDF, 425 Kb)
Raunds Town Council's Financial Regulations.
- Register of Assets (MS Excel, 98 Kb)
Register of council assets as at 30th June 2016