Local council meetings calendar.
Mayor's Civic Service/Civic Awards
Sun, 07 Apr 2019 14:40
Raunds Mayor's Civic Service/Civic Awards will be held at St Peters Church on Sunday 7th April. The procession will leave the St Peters Enterprise Centre at 2:40 and arrive at the church at 3pm. The service will also host the presentation of the Raunds Mayor's Citizens' awards where the winners will be presented with their certificates and awards.
- St Peters Church
- Town Clerk
Tue, 09 Apr 2019 19:30
Meeting of the Full Council at the Town Hall at 7.30pm. All members of the public welcome.
- Town Hall
- 01933 622087
- Agenda Full Council 2019 04 09 (PDF, 88 Kb)
- Full Council Minutes 2019 04 09 (PDF, 284 Kb)
- Vision for Raunds Project Update 2019 04 (PDF, 132 Kb)
- Report on production of 2019 Annual Report 2019 04 09 (PDF, 114 Kb)
- Mayor's Report April 2019 (PDF, 104 Kb)
- Report on Raunds Buses 2019 04 (PDF, 130 Kb)
Thu, 11 Apr 2019 19:30
Tue, 16 Apr 2019 19:30
Annual Town Assembly
Thu, 25 Apr 2019 18:30
We would like to extend an invitation to you to attend the Annual Town Assembly which will take place on the 25th April 2019 at 18:00 in Saxon Hall, Raunds.
This year the evening will include performances from the local schools and talks from local groups and organisations.
We are also asking groups, organisations, schools and businesses within the town if they would like to have a stall to display information about them.
Following on from the performances there will be refreshments available. During this time you will have the opportunity to come and see the displays and talk to group members.
Please contact 01933 622087 if you would like to have a stall or present.
- Saxon Hall
- 01933 622087
- Agenda Annual Town Assembly 2019 04 25 (PDF, 26 Kb)