Your Town Councillors
- Cllr Richard Levell (Windmill Ward)
- Cllr Lee Wilkes (Saxon Ward) (Deputy Mayor)
- Cllr Rosalie Beattie (Windmill Ward)
- Cllr Paul Byrne (Windmill Ward) (Mayor of Raunds)
- Cllr Bill Cross (Saxon Ward)
- Cllr Ollie Curtis (Saxon Ward)
- Cllr Adam Fernley (Windmill Ward)
- Cllr Kirk Harrison (Windmill Ward)
- Cllr Helen Howell (Saxon Ward)
- Cllr Dudley Hughes (Saxon Ward)
- Cllr Magdalena Levell (Saxon Ward)
- Cllr Trevor Swailes (Windmill Ward)
Your other Local Elected Representatives
Unitary Councillors at North Northamptonshire Council
The town is situated within the County of Northamptonshire and we have three Unitary Councillors who represent Raunds at North Northamptonshire Council.
Member of Parliament
MP for Corby and East Northamptonshire:
Town Council Elections
Members are elected for a four-year term with the next scheduled election due in May 2025 in line with other tiers of local government.
Alternatively, a seat on the Town Council may become available in the event that a current member resigns.
Almost anyone can become a Councillor and parish/town councils currently have Councillors from various walks of life.
If you would like to serve the community as a Councillor then you should consider the following:
- you want to do something positive for the community
- you want to spend your time productively
- you can think, listen and act locally, in the best interests of your parish
- you want to give something back to your community
To stand for election on the day of nominations, you must be:
- 18 or over;
- a UK, Irish, EU or Commonwealth citizen; and
- be registered to vote in your parish, or live, work in or occupy as owner or tenant some land or property in the parish during the whole of the 12 months before nominated as a candidate.
To stand for election, you must complete papers from East Northamptonshire Council. You will need to be proposed and seconded by two electors, who must be included in the electoral register for the parish for which you want to be a candidate.
You must return the form to the Elections Team at North Northamptonshire Council by the deadline stated.
For more information on all Elections please visit the North Northamptonshire Council Website.