Raunds Community Library
Raunds Community Library Trust is pleased to announce that the Library is now fully open. Some restrictions remain in place for the time being:
- Hand Sanitising prior to entry
- Test and Trace: details must be provided or the NHS "QR" code scanned with a smart phone
- One-Way system in operation: entry by main door; exit through rear door
- Numbers in the Library will be limited
Tuesday: 10:00 – 12 noon and 14:00 to 16:00
Wednesday: 14:00 – 16:00
Thursday: 14:00 – 18:00
Friday: 10:00 – 12 noon
What's on offer?
- Library to You: delivers books to the housebound or those who are shielding to reduce the risk of infection.
- Call and Collect: a service that allows people to phone in their request and collect them without having to enter the building.
- Browse and Borrow: access for choosing books is permitted
Our Services are as follows
Call and Collect: AVAILABLE
Browse and Borrow: AVAILABLE
Public Toilet: CLOSED
Children's area: NOT AVAILABLE
PN Terminals: AVAILABLE
Reference Section: CLOSED
Bus Passes: NOT AVAILABLE
Blue Badges: NOT AVAILABLE
Reservations: NOT AVAILABLE (it is possible to reserve books using the online Catalogue – but only for books in stock at Raunds. We are unable to reserve books from other Libraries across the county)
If you have any questions do not hesitate to get in touch, drop us an email, phone us or call into the Library.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 01933 623747 (during opening hours only)