To view agendas for the Planning Committee please click here
To view minutes for the Planning Committee please click here
The purpose of the Committee is to debate issues in detail concerning planning and planning applications and to make observations to the Planning Authority in accordance with planning guidelines on behalf of the Council, which is a statutory consultee.
The Committee has delegated authority to consider and comment on planning applications and to consider future planning strategies, policies and neighbourhood plans etc., making recommendations to Council.
The Committee shall meet as appropriate to Planning Authority timescales.
Terms of Reference:
- consider planning applications and make observations to the Planning Authority;
- convene a public meeting if it is felt that a planning application warrants such action and report findings to the Council and Planning Authority;
- appoint representatives to attend Planning Authority meetings and authorise them to speak on behalf of the Town Council;
- appoint representatives to attend Planning Enquiries and authorise them to speak on behalf of the Town Council;
- consider and make recommendations to Council on future planning options for Raunds; consider and make recommendations to Council on highway matters
Members of the Planning Committee
Cllr Bill Cross - (Chairman)
Cllr Trevor Swailes - (Vice Chairman)
Cllr Richard Levell - Ex Officio
Cllr Lee Wilkes - Ex Officio
Cllr Rosalie Beattie
Cllr Paul Byrne
Cllr Adam Fernley
Cllr Magdalena Levell